Jan 29, 2012

Date?

Day 29: A date you’d love for someone to take you on

Truth is, I haven't been on a real date, I can say. What I just know, as far as what I have read in books and what the movies show, when in a date you go to movies, eat at a restaurant, picnicking, strolling, and still eat. Haha. But the date that I would love someone to take me on could be... watch a concert. Not just any concert of a band or something like that. I'd love to watch and listen to a classical concert. You know, the piano, the strings, the percussions the wind instruments - orchestra. I already have listened and watched a live orchestra playing but not yet a concert. So I hope someone can take me but maybe not now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.