Parents doesn't approve of you going to another church..
This is a common problem to teenagers whose parents are devoted to their accustomed religion.
Teens are having a hard time asking their parents if they can attend or join other churches or other church fellowships. Some are scolded, some are given the cold treatment, and some may be grounded of their social activities just because they want to engage to another spiritual experiences.
But here are advices from the Bible.
1. "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." ~Proverbs 9:10
The youth will not become weak-minded or inefficient by consecrating themselves to the service of God. Them, who consecrate their hearts and lives to God have, in so doing, placed themselves in connection with the Fountain of all wisdom and excellence.
2. "Honor thy father and mother." ~Exodus 20:12
This is the first commandment with a promise, "that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth."
3. Although we are asked to honor our father and mother, we must also put in mind that in the very first commandment, God said, "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me." ~Exodus 20:1-3
While we honor and love our parents, God wants us to put Him first and love Him above all.
4. "Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near." ~Revelation 1:3
Search the Scriptures for yourself. Although one cannot really go to the church he wants, God wants us to read His words and search for what really is the truth. He wants us to obey what it says for what God has said is the very best for us. God wants us that what we may learn from Him will be written in our hearts. Thus, making our faith in Him grow.
5. For this is what the high and lofty One says - he who lives forever, whose name is holy: “I live in a high and holy place, but also with him who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite." ~ Isaiah 57:15
And always remember to connect with God; it brings us harmony in Him. The youth who finds his joy in reading the Word of God, and in the hour of prayer, will be constantly refreshed by drafts from the fountain of life.
Have you ever wondered why God said the word "remember" in His fourth commandment?? :)