Mar 16, 2018

I need to get something off my chest

I have a nice life.

We are not rich but I can say I have never experienced lacking of anything.
We eat three or even more than three times a day.
My parents can buy me dresses and shoes that I like. (As long as we have budget for those)
We live in our own house and have our own family car.
I  graduated college from the university that I like.
I have an easy life.
A good life.

But why am I like this?
I am so discontented.
I want adventure.
I want to feel free.
I wanted to feel like I can do things and decide things on my own.

My family provided everything I have ever needed, even the things that I like.
Maybe I just want to live my own life now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.