Jun 3, 2018

L'appel du vide

I have been experiencing anxiety and extreme sadness lately for almost quite a year now. I can't say that I have a mental disorder already since I haven't seen a doctor yet. But I know that I'm not okay, and this is not the usual me.

Right now, I feel so alone and so misunderstood. And I just don't know what to do with my life anymore. Dying could be the best choice, you know.

I don't know what's selfish with wanting to die when you're the root cause of why people get angry or worried; when you're the reason why they can't have peace of minds, or the reason why they can't do/achieve what they want in life. Dying is better than seeing them like these, right? At least when I'm gone, I'm one less stubborn person in their life. Finally, they could be happy. Finally, they don't have to think about that daughter/sibling/friend who's just a pain in their ass.

I'm tired of all these.

I hate life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.