Aug 17, 2018

Where are you?

Losing something that is so dear to you sucks.
I have kept it for so long, waiting for the right time to be used.
But the right time never came, so I decided to check if it's still safe.
Yet lo and behold, it's gone.
I tried so hard in looking for it. 
But only traces were left, like its storage where I kept it.

You tell me just buy another one?
NO.
It can't be bought by ordinary not even expensive money,
neither it be exchanged with the most precious things in the world.
Do you feel me?
I'm not sure if you do.
But all I wish now is that it's not forever gone.
That one day, it'll just show up.
And if that time comes, I won't just keep and store it.

I will always use it.
And take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.