Oct 1, 2023

It's Autumn Season!

I don't want to start this blog again with "I'm going to post a weekly blog starting today!" in a high-pitched, irritating voice.

I'm already very annoyed at myself wanting to start something then just immediately stops. 

This blog has been like that for over a decade now. I've started too many writing prompts and challenges already and I don't think I have finished any of them.

But hey, at least for now, my blog is still alive BUT barely breathing (in the tune of Breakeven by The Script). 

So, a quick update: It's the first of October and my second autumn season in Malta! But because I'm in a Mediterranean island, rusty-colored leaves falling from trees will not be common. Well, I'll just enjoy the cooler breeze after the scorching heat wave of summer.

I've been gatekeeping some cool spots here in Valletta. Never been to other countries in the EU except Italy, so I have to get the most of out this little island.

Some photos I took today:

Somewhere in Valletta

I had to go home early coz you know, nature called. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.