Aug 16, 2023

To the 20 year old me

These are the things I wish I can tell you:

Don’t give up on what you like doing the most. Be wary self, because you will be preoccupied by the chaos of earning and spending. Someday you will lose your poetic vocabulary, have shorter attention span, will cringe at your own creativity and will feel inferior in this competitive society. I wish I can go back in time and prepared you for all these. I know that writing is what’s keeping you sane and I think you’ve actually gone insane for not keeping up with it. 


Time will fly too fast you could barely catch-up. But take a deep breath and just hang in there. Tomorrow is a day farther to your regrets and a day nearer to who you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.