Feb 6, 2015

Lib Bud

I wish someone would be willing to stay with me at the library. We don't need to talk all the time. He can just be someone I can talk to when I'm already too bored studying. And he can also talk to me whenever he feels the same. A companion, that's all. With no awkward or weird feelings towards each other. Then if we're too sleepy, we can roam around and discover the library together. We'll read the same books, suggest a new book to each other, quote lines or laugh at anything we find funny. But most of all, someone who'll encourage and inspire me to study; someone who would remind me it's enough goofing around and get back to serious business.
I wish I can have that one "library buddy".
Please? Just before I even leave AUP?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.