Jan 7, 2012

Movie Marathon!

Day 7. A show or a movie that has changed you, and how.

Watching movies is one of my favorite hobbies. Especially now that I am a dormitorian, the only past time I can do in the dorm is watch movies. I already have 40+ copies of different movies in the Drive D of my laptop. Where did I get these? I copy from roommates, classmates, and dormmates using flash drives or sometimes just copy movies from DVD's. Unfortunately, I am using a new laptop now while my old laptop with many movies was brought to Malaysia to be used by my father. I have not watched all the movies there yet, so.. sayang. Haha. Oh well, at least I can still copy.
Too much intro. :D
I can't really remember a movie that has changed me but only inspired me. I can't also tell only one movie cause I have watched too many movies to have a favorite one. I can only name some inspirational ones, most of these are Christian movies and dramas because genres of this kind are the things that really can inspire a watcher. :D

Forrest Gump
Pursuit of Happyness
Fireproof
Flywheel
Life is Beautiful
Bridge to Terabitha
The Three Idiots
A Moment to Remember
Soul Surfer
Slumdog Millionaire
Facing the Giants
Braveheart
Everything's Fine
I am Sam
Yes Man
Karate Kid
Akeelah and the Bee
Chronicles of Narnia
Fifty First Dates
Hachi, A dog's tale

Enough for now. I can't remember the other titles. If you haven't watched some of these yet, try watching and be inspired too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.