Feb 8, 2014

Rebel

Can this be real?
Or is it just a dream?
Never been like this for years,
Oh how wonderful the thrill is.

But although it seems to be true,
Still things cannot be proved.
For I live in a different time and space
There is no way we can be ever in the right place.

It somehow disturbs me too
Because I am so preoccupied by you
Too much that I cannot concentrate anymore
To the things that I should prioritize more

Most of the time I just want to stop
But then, I still am the first to start
In showing signs and intentions
Without considering the consequences of situations

Now please, just give me these last few days
To breathe and to think, and to myself say:
There is a chance for these temporary feelings
To soon just fade and cease

1 comment:

  1. Speak with your mates and relatives and ask if you can borrow at least a
    part of what you need. They have professional negotiators that
    will agree with your lenders a reduction on your debt and a
    new more affordable repayment program. This is a market that can become a customer base that otherwise wouldn't have existed.


    My blog :: creditos rapidos y faciles

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear your thoughts!

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.