May 9, 2016

One friend is enough
Two are many
Three are hardly possible.

I am really not good with keeping friends. There are times that I push them away on the days I needed them the most.

I am the dull and boring person in a group so my presence is really not needed nor even missed.

I have trust issues. That's why I keep a diary. If I say something to a friend then he or she would tell it to another friend, I feel betrayed already. Even though what I shared is not a secret nor a confidential thing.

I know, I'm selfish. I just want to get what I want.
I'm expecting too much. I want a person to behave whenever with me the way I wanted them to behave. I'm always expecting something in return. Yes, I'm selfish. I only want the ONE FRIEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.