Nov 16, 2010

PROBLEMS

"My biggest problem is what to do about all the things I can't do anything about"

-Asleigh




I've been hearing many problems. It makes me anxious.
I'm having problems. I'm afraid.


The enemy's always at work.



And we've been going under him.



Everyday. Every time.



We lose patience. We're tempted.



What do I need?


Where can I find peace?


When can I conquer challenges?


Whom shall I call on to?



JESUS.



    Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:6-7 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.