Oct 28, 2014

Back from Nowhere

I still can remember how you so much love writing. But just what happened dear? 
I don't believe you have lost the passion. You've just lost track. 
I can always understand your reasons, so don't worry. 
Just get back when you're ready. And I know, you will be, soon. 

Yes, I'm trying to get back to writing my thoughts. It's just too difficult to begin gathering and arranging them again. If I need to be random, I will be. If I need to be pointless, I'll still write. Just for the sake of  trying to express again. And thank goodness I have a best friend. She's the one who inspired me to write something again in this blog. I really have lost the excitement in updating this blog after all the busyness of being a college student. But because of my best friend's ideas in her blog, I am now a bit motivated.
Check out her blog herehttp://canibarro.wordpress.com/
She's also really good in singing and composing songs. Check her soundcloud here: https://soundcloud.com/songstalk

I have a week and a day left before classes for 2nd semester will start again. Why am I suddenly updating when my days are going to occupied again?!  Well anyway, I am just hoping and praying for a better semester this time. It's my 2nd to the last semester and I should really do my best this time. After all my failures, disappointments, heartaches, and whatnots, I hope the odds are in my favor this time. But of course, a combination of hard work and prayer would still equal success. And of course priorities. So, it just means that I would still be not able to update regularly this blog. Maybeeeee, I still can update from time to time, from inspired moments to heartbreaking moments to another. I hope I can! I even miss writing poems.

Oh well. Got to go. 

2 comments:

  1. this is me talking! hahah. grabeh! I am so with you when you wrote...

    "I still can remember how you so much love writing. But just what happened dear?
    I don't believe you have lost the passion. You've just lost track.
    I can always understand your reasons, so don't worry.
    Just get back when you're ready. And I know, you will be, soon."

    I hope I can finally get back to those old days wherein ideas run wild and I am so free to grab one and put it into writing. I have lost that kind of thrill somehow, and I think it's because of the fact that I haven't tried writing again. >_<

    nakaka sad. but God bless with your studies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the blogs that I'm reading are rarely updating. And yeah, that's really quite sad. But I think bloggers can understand each other with this kind of situation. I'm glad someone can relate with me.
      Let's just write again. I believe the ideas will just flow. Hehe. Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete

Let me hear your thoughts!

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.