1. Maintaining my blogs. I have two Tumblr accounts and this Blogger account.
2. College requirements. They keep stressing me. I haven't finished anything yet.
3. My failures. Still too disappointed to be sharing them.
4. Too many questions:
"Should I still pursue the CPA career?"
"Should I not?"
"Should I just work?"
"Where will I work?"
5. Work scholarship I applied for last week. I think I'll be posting an update about this IF I get a positive result. I'm still waiting for the approval.
6. Having a boyfriend?? Not that I am really thinking about having one. It's just that people around me are bugging me. They are more excited than I am. I'm still waiting y'know.
7. I am fully aware that whatever things that cross my mind a lot are mostly negative things. Maybe that's why friends tell me that I look stressed when I'm not actually stressed. Or I really am, but mentally not physically. I'm just glad that the Lord has always plans in making me smile. And His wonderful promises are one of the best reminders of His love and care.
These are only a few of my favorite verses in the Bible that I would usually remember:
Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God’s Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don’t know how or what to pray, it doesn’t matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That’s why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good."
Romans 8:26-28 (The Message)
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the , 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Joshua 1:8-9 (ESV)